Virtual Al-Anon meetings are held online and over the phone. Online meeting formats include: bulletin board, email, social media and Skype. Worldwide Al-Anon offices and Al-Anon Information Services contact information.
If there are any changes needed to the schedule, please fill out the A16 Al-Anon Group Record Registration or Change form, and submit the form according to the instructions on the bottom of the form. If you’d rather just listen, you can say “I pass,” or explain that you’d just like to listen. In the administrative office back of church on 2nd floor in the kitchen. In the server error log.
Parking lot in back of building. Please help keep the meeting list up to date and accurate. Please send all A16 Forms to Group Records so that one data base is in place so that it will be accurate. Step Meeting Next to Town Hall. Strength and hope for friends and families of problem drinkers. The meeting will likely begin with a reading of the Twelve Steps of Al‑Anon. To locate a local contact, click on the country, state or province.
- Women's book study - enter at rear of bldg.
- Each meeting has the autonomy to be run as its members choose, within guidelines designed to promote Al‑Anon unity.
- Adult Children - Step Mtg on 4th Fri.
- Colombia Corporacion Al-Anon-Alateen Work Calle 55 # 10-76 Oficina 303 Barrio Chapinero Bogota D.
- First Church Of Christ Cong.
Your religious beliefs—or lack of them—are not a subject for discussion at Al‑Anon meetings, which focus solely on coping with the effects of someone’s drinking.
Dating a chinese girl
Copyright © 2017 ~ CT Al-Anon, All Rights Reserved. Do not park in lawyer's lot. Dominican Republic Intergrupo de Santo Domingo Work Virgilio Diaz Ordonez #64 Ens. E = English S = Spanish N = Newcomers Mtg. Enter Rear Entrance - Newcomer's Mtg. Enter by side Door on Church St. Enter front door, stop at reception desk, upstairs past banquet rm.
Canadian, and worldwide Al-Anon Family Group offices to obtain Al-Anon meeting information and other services provided.
Who is kelly monaco dating
It will take some time to fully understand how the Twelve Steps can be a helpful tool in recovering from the effects of someone’s drinking. It will take some time to fully understand the significance of anonymity to the Al‑Anon program. Legend - C = Closed O = Open E = English S = Spanish N = Newcomers Mtg. Near Green Step & Tradition Mtg. No meeting on school snow days. No one is in a position to give advice or direction to anyone else.
On Circle, Side Door Downstairs BYOC 1 Hour Mtg. Online meeting formats include: bulletin board, email, social media and Skype. Parents Meeting - Plymouth Bldg. Park in Left Lot - Thru Double Doors.
Canada-Quebec-Montreal-Francais Service d’Information Al-Anon Work C.
But Al‑Anon gives you the opportunity to grow at your own pace.But at its simplest level, anonymity means that the people in the room will respect the confidentiality of what you say and won’t approach you outside the room in a way that compromises your privacy or the privacy of anyone who attended an Al‑Anon meeting.Canada-Ontario-Ottawa Ottawa AFG Work PO Box 57011 163 Bell St.
- Al‑Anon is not a religious program.
- Al‑Anon recommends that you try at least six different meetings before you decide if Al‑Anon will be helpful to you.
- Adult Children - lower level of classroom building.
- Adult Chile Meeting Conf.
- Al-Anon is a mutual support group of peers who share their experience in applying the Al-Anon principles to problems related to the effects of a problem drinker in their lives.
Even when the meeting is held in a religious center, the local Al‑Anon group pays rent to that center and is not affiliated in any way with any religious group. Everyone at the meeting has experienced a problem with someone else’s drinking. Everyone at the meeting shares as an equal. Go in front door, turn right.
Topic/Step/Tradition Mtg. Use Side Door PULL! Use back door to basement. Virtual Al-Anon meetings are held online and over the phone. Worldwide Al-Anon offices and Al-Anon Information Services contact information. You are free to ask questions or to talk about your situation at your first meeting.
- Alateen is a peer support group for teens who are struggling with the effects of someone else’s problem drinking.
- Al‑Anon is a mutual support group.