Official site of the American Urological Association's 2017 Annual Meeting, May 12 - 16, 2016 in Boston, MA. AUA2017 explores the latest advances in urologic. Official site of the American Urological Association's 2017 Annual Meeting, May 12 - 16, 2016 in Boston, MA. AUA2017 explores the latest advances in urologic. Official site of the American Urological Association's 2017 Annual Meeting, May 12 - 16, 2016 in Boston, MA.
Traditionally, 2 to 3 visiting professors are invited from outside the Section. Use promo code AUA10% at checkout. We Deliver a Handcrafted Meeting where Ideas Flow, Skills Grow and You Glow! We hope you will be able to attend the upcoming AUA. We provide the most cost-effective use of your time by combining superb value, top quality and relevant CME in a relaxing and collegial meeting environment. Winners chosen by audience acclamation.
- " Members are encouraged to visit this web page throughout the year to obtain the latest information regarding each Section's Annual Conference.
- A dinner evening is hosted for the membership and residents at the New York Academy of Medicine.
- A dinner with the board and chairmen of urology programs is held on the preceding night.
- A new survey states they do, but there are a couple of notable caveats.
Every year we successfully organize more educational meetings than any other Section of the AUA. Exhibit staff can use their Annual Meeting Exhibitor badges; no further badging is required. Exhibit staff must wear their badges at all times during this event. Exhibitor Registration: Please name up to six representatives who will staff your exhibit.
Plan Now to Join with the Top Experts in the West for the Best Week in Urology All Urology Professionals Welcome! Plan Now to Join with the Top Experts in the West for the Best Week in Urology! Please confirm that you would like to log out of Medscape. Please save the date for on May 18-21, 2018 in San Francisco, CA. Prizes (cash awards) are given to the essay winners in 3 categories and one overall winner.
Executive session board meeting
By using this site, you agree to the and.Chief Residents Debate (Non-CME): All chief residents participate in this very popular event.Choose from a variety of prostate health materials to provide to patients.
The 112th annual meeting brought together a wide range of researchers in the field of urology to access knowledge, up-to-date clinical guidelines and advances in research. The AUA Oral Board Review Course prepares you for the ABU's Certifying (Part 2) Exam! The AUA partners with international urological organizations to bring AUA educational programs and exhibits to your area.
Great meeting you email
The CME activity of the Section is governed by the ACCME regulations. The New York Section has a membership roster of over 800 American Board of Urology certified urologists currently practicing in New York City, Long Island, Westchester County and northern New Jersey. The New York Section of the American Urological Association is a Not-for-Profit organization dedicated to enhance the education of its members, residents and general public.
The AUA will host the next on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at the AUA headquarters in Linthicum, MD. The AUA's is the largest urological education forum in the world, and each year brings together urologic health professionals from more than 120 countries around the globe. The American Urological Association (AUA) stands at the forefront of technology development and urological education for urologists and urological healthcare professionals worldwide.
- A wide range of invited lectures and debates are conducted in the plenary sessions.
- AUA Do urologists practice what they preach in terms of prostate cancer screening with PSA?
Online dating profile tips
The purpose of continuing medical education (CME) is to enhance the physician’s ability to care for patrons. The residents present the papers to the judges in a daylong event. The urology community convenes in Washington, DC, for the 1st Annual Urology Advocacy Summit on March 12-14, 2018.
Families and Spouses are welcome at the Western Section! For exhibitors and presenters, resort style business attire. For more AUA events, visit our. Held on January 26 - 27 in Dallas, TX, it provides valuable practice and preparation skills. Hilton Waikoloa Village, Big Island, Hawaii October 7-12, 2012Over 500 urologists attended! If there is no registration link associated with an event, please email for more information.
The New York Section, American Urological Association, Inc. The Section President invites 3 judges from outside the Section to screen and select papers for presentation. The Summit features two days of in-depth educational and trending policy sessions with an opportunity for attendees to earn continuing medical education credits, followed by a day of agency and Capitol Hill meetings.
- Valentine Medalist Night (Non-CME): A tradition for more than 50 years, the New York Academy of Medicine selects a urologist for lifetime contribution to the Field of Urology.
- Such support greatly increases the quality and value of these activities and ultimately contributes to the improvement of patient care.
- Through its exceptional educational offerings, the AUA promotes discussion and learning among the world's diverse urologic communities, and provides a forum to connect with colleagues from around the world and the opportunity to build lasting friendships.
- Your company support will be acknowledged in the enduring materials, announcements, the program brochures and on the web site of the Section.
- All topics are offered in concise, practical lessons written by authors who are among the best in their specialties.
- Ancillary seating has been added at the AUA's Recertification (MOC) Review Course on September 15 - 16, 2017 at The Capital Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC.
- Annual Section Meeting (CME): This is a 7 day meeting for 20 hours of CME activity.
- Any views expressed above are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of WebMD or Medscape.
- Approximate attendance at the meeting is 250.
- AUA The new assay can detect Zika virus in 20 minutes, substantially faster than the turnaround time of 2 to 4 weeks with current tests.
- AUA members receive free access to patient education materials available for order or download on UrologyHealth.
- AUA provides the latest information regarding AUA's Annual Business Meeting throughout the year.
- Accredited sponsors often receive financial support from non-accredited commercial entities.
- Additional information is available in this.
- After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to //www.
- All material on this website is protected by copyright, Copyright © 1994-2017 by WebMD LLC.
- Ukraine mail order brides
- Restaurants near plymouth meeting mall
- Who is stevie dating
- Td bank live chat
- Who is drew barrymore dating
- Quickbooks online help chat
- Dating sites without registration
- Gulf keystone lse chat
- Xbox live party chat on pc
- Chatango chat rooms rp
Membership will have the opportunity to interact with your representatives in the exhibit area. Mission Statement: To promote the highest standards of urological clinical care through education, research and in the formulation of health care policy. NYS Annual Chief Residents Debate - $2000. NYS Annual Members Only Meeting - $1200. New York Section, American Urological Association, Inc.
With all the AUA has to offer, it's no wonder Annual Meeting attendees unanimously report that the knowledge they take from the meeting positively impacts their practices. With all the AUA has to offer, it's no wonder Annual Meeting attendees unanimously report that the knowledge they take from the meeting positively impacts their practices.
Beginning in 2018, the AUA will implement a three-tiered annual subscription/pricing structure with a variety of participation and budget options.
The is intended for individuals at all levels of their research and/or clinical careers (travel awards are available for young investigators). The is the world's foremost meeting of urologists, It attracts more than 11,000 practicing physicians and healthcare professionals to the largest gathering of urological professionals worldwide.
The latest science is presented in a variety of formats, including plenary sessions, hands-on courses, guest lectures, foreign language programs and live-surgery sessions, among others. The medal with an honorarium is awarded by the Academy. The medalist is hosted jointly by the New York Academy of Medicine and the New York Section. The meeting is held at the New York Academy of Medicine.
Your Meeting Experience Upgraded.
If you log out, you will be required to enter your username and password the next time you visit. Improve patient care by staying abreast of the latest advances in urology with 40 new lessons, delivered in five lessons per month for eight months. Indeed, many companies actively support key programs, functions and events of the NYS, AUA, Inc. It has its headquarters at the in Maryland. It is recognized that such support can contribute significantly to the quality of CME activities.
Questions concerning this meeting may be directed to the AUA Secretary, c/o Committee & Society Affairs Office by phone 410-689-3926, or email at. Ramon Guiteras Award: Awarded annually to an individual who is deemed to have made outstanding contributions to the art and science of urology. Resort cocktail attire at evening social events. Southeastern Section of the, Inc.
Distinguished Contribution Award: Presented annually to individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the science and practice of urology, including contributions made in a sub-specialty area, for military career service, or for humanitarian efforts. Entering its 113 th year, the AUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urologists in the world, providing unparalleled access to groundbreaking research, new guidelines and the latest advances in urologic medicine.
Com/urology/conferences/112th-annual-scientific-meeting-of-the-american-urological-association-aua-2017-/238380/? Comprises the southeastern portion of the state of New York, including Long Island and the northern portion of the state of New Jersey. Continuing medical education (CME) credits are available. Copyright © Western Section of the American Urological Association,Inc. Cvent Online Event Registration Software Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc.
The geographic area of North and Central America served by the AUA has been divided into eight geographic regions known as a "Section. The goal of the is to motivate and support young scientists and urologists by providing an outstanding mentoring/career development/scientific program presented by leaders in the field. The guest judge gives a presentation over dinner.
Kaplan will be honored at the Member's Business Meeting in Vancouver on Wednesday, August 9. Many Webcasts offer CME. Members Only Evening (Non-CME): A black tie evening of the members for the annual business meeting of the Section. Membership in the AUA brings exclusive benefits and services designed to support our members, including highly regarded educational resources and events, research information, advocacy, volunteer opportunities and easy access to timely, sought-after information.
Clinically relevant complex topics covering all subspecialties are debated by the chief residents.
New evidence supports the idea that the USPSTF's prostate screening recommendations were ill-advised in the first place. Note that the space is limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. October 26-31, 2014 Actual Attendance: 502 Urologists, 54 APP/PA’s Missed the or want to review a session? Our Section is proud to host 15 outstanding urology residency programs, which are currently training over 130 Residents and Fellows in urology.
The winners are announced over the dinner the same evening, attended by the membership of the Section. These groups offer full or half day sessions, covering a variety of topics, during the annual meeting. This award is sponsored by Bard Urological Division. This award is sponsored by Karl Storz Endoscopy-America, Inc. This page was last edited on 3 July 2017, at 08:16. This website also contains material copyrighted by 3rd parties.
The Western Section of the American Urological Association invites all AUA members and urology professionals around the world to join us in Vancouver, BC for one of Urology’s top meetings. The agenda will include reports of the Officers, Bylaws, Nominating and Audit Committees. The event will leave participants feeling empowered and well-versed in advocating for policy matters that impact our practices, patients and the future of urology.
As an exclusive benefit, AUA members and PMN subscribers can purchase high quality, disposable, non-sterile, powder-free latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves at a below average discounted price through Diagnostics Direct, Inc.As such, it is the responsibility of the accredited sponsor of a CME activity to assure that the activity is designed primarily for that purpose.Available in print and online.